Friday, April 2, 2010

Cute Little Nests!

Well, I'll admit that the past few years, we have not dyed Easter eggs. I don't know why really. 2 years ago, Jamie was out of town on Easter. Last year, we just didn't (for whatever reason). But, we do make bird's nests, which are just too cute!

Melted chips (we did peanut butter and butterscotch...separately, not together) mixed with chow mein noodles, then plop some "eggs" on top (this year we found M&M's shaped like eggs). The kids have fun and they are very tasty too! We also added Peeps to our nests this year. I think they are about the grossest candy on the planet, but they really are cute!

I bought the ingredients on Wednesday, so for 2 days, Chloe has been wanting to make a nest for her "cheep". HA!

On another note, I the UPS man should be visiting my house quite frequently in the next few weeks. Homeschooling 2010-2011 here I come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute. Who had the nest with all white eggs?
Pat

Buffy said...

No clue! We made a bunch!