Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

Easter has come and gone. It was a wonderful day of worship, sunshine, and relaxation! The weather has been beautiful the past few days and we are all really enjoying the outdoors again. What a blessing sunshine is after the cold winter months!

Saturday the little park up the road had "Easter in the Park" where they got to see the Easter bunny and play some games for prizes. It was fun and something to do. My kids have never been to see the Easter Bunny, so it was a treat. Chloe liked him better than Santa actually.


Then Sunday morning, we did Easter baskets and the kids dressed up in their new outfits. As you can see, I had 7 kids to dress this Easter instead of my normal 4. I snagged an online deal for the "Dollie and Me" dresses and I let the girls take their little friends to church with them. From my understanding, all of the little doll friends behaved nicely in church, so I guess they may get to return at some point. Micah wanted a polo, of course!

Then we enjoyed an afternoon of egg hunting. We hid the eggs 3X and it is very hard to do in a teeny tiny yard with no trees! But, they had a ball anyways.

And, they are off!!!


Hannah spied an egg up on the swingset that was out of reach


Chloe was the first one to spy some eggs that were hidden underneath their picnic table umbrella. I guess there are advantages to being the shortest.
Abbi was counting her loot:


Micah, apparently caught off guard.

Friday began our spring break as well! It'll be so nice to just relax and not worry about schedules for a few days.

2 comments:

Denisha said...

I love these kids so much! Their outfits are so cute! They are all getting soooo big!!!

Anonymous said...

I was hoping that you would post a picture of the kids in the Easter clothes. I love the dresses that match the doll...that is pretty neat.
Chloe is so cute in that sack!
DKB