Monday, September 6, 2010

Whew! That was one busy weekend!

We started Micah's room re-do this past Friday. We ripped up carpet Friday and painted until 1am, but that part was done! Saturday, we worked on his flooring most of the day. It has all been a process over the past 4 days, but it is so neat to sit back and see the improvement and how warm and modern it already feels in there! It makes me even more excited to see the rest of the house done! It'll take a few months or so, but when it is all said and done, we can sit back and just enjoy:-) and know how neat it was to be a part of the entire process.

I'll be sure to post pictures when everything is done in there. By the end of the week, his floor will be cured and we can move him in. It'll be nice to have at least one room normal in the house!!!

We have had to set priorities on our plans, be creative to make our budget stretch, and put some time/effort into it, but it is kind of fun.

And on a WONDERFUL note, my dryer is working and I've never been so happy to do laundry! It has been almost 2 weeks, since I've been able to dry my clothes. Nothing like modern convenience and soft clothes!!!

No comments: