Monday, November 1, 2010

My little ghosts and goblins



Halloween 2010 was really fun. We able to go around to the family and the kids got loaded down with the good candy (lots of chocolate). We did miss one house, but their vehicle was gone and lights were off. So, if you didn't see us that doesn't mean we didn't try:-)

It was such a nice day to just spend with the kids though. Micah even commented about how fun it was this year getting to go around to people that we know, which we had missed the 2 previous years. The also took their India mission collection box and got some more donations, so I think that we'll have a nice donation to send in at the end of the week. Yay!

Hannah the Witch:

Micah the Vampire:

Abbi the "Spa Girl":

Chloe as Minnie Mouse:


Here are a couple of pictures from Abbi's birthday that I am belated in posting. She got her first locket, which she has worn every day, I believe and a Zooble. If you don't know what that is, you probably will. Apparently the makers of Bakugan have come out with a girl version. I have to admit, they are pretty cute little creatures. Jamie is wanting to "gamble" and load up on them in hopes that they will be the "hot item" for Christmas.



On the home front, we finally got the wallpaper removed and the carpet went out last night. I'm hoping to get the trim painted tonight, but we'll see. At least we are on our way and we should be moved in there in 2 weeks. I'm so excited!

On another note, what is with people going door to door trying to sell me stuff, convince me that their way to heaven is "better", and trying to get me to vote for their candidate. I feel like putting a sign on the door that quotes Jack Nicholson from the movie, As Good As It Gets. He said, "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up here." It is worse than it was in Owensboro and it was BAD there! I love my neighborhood, but darn solicitors....leave me alone!

No comments: