Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Blah Blah Blah!

Jamie went back to work today, but they let out at 2:30 or so due to the weather. He was suppose to teach tonight, but church was canceled, so that was a blessing. He was able to come home and rest a bit, which is a good thing.

I got up this morning feeling OK. Still not great, but I thought I was on a mend. I started feeling weird about the time Jamie arrived home and realized my fever was back up to 102! What in the world? So, I'm trying to combat that at the moment, but at last my stomach is OK. The fever won't budge no matter what I do. Flu? I really don't know???? Whatever this is, I hope that it avoids everybody else (especially Jamie). I have not hugged any of my family in nearly 2 days now and it is killing me!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Annie just got over the flu. Not fun! :P I hope you feel better soon!

Katie