Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Traveling Woes

Last night I finally lost it! For the past 3 weeks, Jamie has literally been gone more than he is at home. We are both mentally and physically exhausted from this horrible schedule. I'm glad he loves his job, but if things don't lighten up soon, I'm going to be calling Mr. President myself and asking for my husband back. This is utterly ridiculous!!!!

I've become Mom Taxi now that soccer season is in full swing. I'm ready for it to be over and they have not even had their first games yet! I'm there 3 times a week for practice in the evenings (coming home at 6:30 or 7:30 depending), which leaves 'hot meals' out of the question unless you count a toaster waffle or canned ravioli. Jamie rolls in about 11pm and then we get up bright and early the next day and repeat the process all over again.

Please, can I have a day where I have NOWHERE to go and can wear my PJ's all day? Please...maybe in June!

No comments: